FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday Toddler Tips - NEW Sandals for Summer from Landsend.com

OK - so I admit that I am starting to think about spring and summer! I started by finding the shoes for my kids this upcoming season! Lands Ends Toddler Solid Action Sandals found at Amazon.com or Landsend.com.

These babies are perfect for your active little people - comes in a variety of colors for boys and girls! They will take you kids on adventures on land and sea all with a fantastic antimicrobial finish to help cut down on odor. I love the shoes that are very multifunctional.

I have a toddler boy and I will say that last summer (definetely before Labor Day) his sandals STUNK!! I am SOOOO looking forward to a minimized smell this year!







No comments: