FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Monday, December 3, 2007

SALE SALE SALE


I am about to launch a HUGE SALE in my Etsy shop!!!! Great totes from preppy to vintage for your choosing! Start looking tonight for some fabulous deals!!! Christmas is only 22 days away!!!!

If you are looking for a mother-in-law, sister-in-law, teacher, babysitter, niece, daughter, mother, aunt, cousin, friend or YOURSELF, I have the gift for you.

Use these handbags to load with other small gifts, such as, notecards, fancy pens, lavender sachets, cologne, jewelery, crayons, coloring books, stickers, bottle of wine, napkins, tea towels.....you get my drift!!

These bags go ANYWHERE!!

No comments: