FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Spring Fabrics!


Hello out there...ere....ere....So, it's the dead of winter and yet I am BUSY thinking about Spring! What will the latest and greatest fabrics be?? What will be the fresh color combinations?? I, of course, LOVE pink and green so I will be featuring A LOT of those two colors! Black, white and brown are always favorites - every season. So, I am looking at a swirl print black and white, a zebra print and some floral. Just picked out some kicking madras prints - what's summer without madras?? Looking into some great damask also - a little chocolate and brown and maybe a little lime green and brown. I will be sure to load the pics as soon as I get them! See ya soon!

No comments: