FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My 2 new loves .....

Obviously, I LOVE handbags. But, my second love is sunglasses. I wear sunglasses everyday of the year - everyday of the YEAR!! I am like the postal workers - rain, snow, sleet, hail - I wear my sunglasses. I basically find 2 pairs that I like and literally drive them into the ground. I mean, if you were a pair of sunglasses atop my nose, you would be SERIOUSLY worked.

So, on to my new loves of 2008! Metallics are SO hot - they're everywhere!! I want to wear this new trend but I am a stay at home mom and wife of a man who is studying day and night for a SERIOUS test in June so.....I rarely dress up how I would like. I do, however, dress up with handbags, scarves and SUNGLASSES!!!!

These are my two little metallic pretties - the top I bought for $5.99 at Charlotte Russe - what a steal!! The bottom I bought the same day for $22.00 at a mall kiosk - so Top Gun :> I love them and I feel good in them - which is well worth every penny spent!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.