FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

1950 Vintage Vogue


So, I love vintage!! I decided that I want to make a "wedding dress" for myself in vintage style. Not my Wedding Dress but a dress that I can wear to weddings. I feel like people wear the same old same old to wedding and I decided that I don't want to blend anymore!!

I decided on this Vintage Vogue Pattern - V2960. I love the June Clever - ness about it. I can picture this dress in a delicious black silk dupioni with a fab vintage rhinestone brooch, white gloves and a funky vintage bracelet.
I know that it will take me a few months to finish it (doing it in between orders and being a mom and wife :>) but when it's finished it will be soooo worth it!! YUM!!!

No comments: