FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Monday, February 11, 2008

Manic Monday Business Sense - Japanese Fabrics


Why are Japanese fabrics ALL the rage?? Yeah, I will admit that the patterns and colors are interesting. I like the feel of the "vintage" look fabrics.
I will admit that I loved Memoirs of a Geisha and have been fascinated with the culture since then.
I do cruise Ebay for some good deals on vintage kimono fabrics. I search around for good deals on Japanese fabrics (which are a bit on the pricey side - $8.00 for 1/2 yard).
I have found a site - Fabric Tales that offer a nice selection with reasonable prices. They have kids fabrics, modern japanese and traditional kimono like fabrics.
So, now I am off to find the next "japanese" in fabrics.......
Ciao!

No comments: