FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Home Tip Tuesday - Shaklee

I am about to take the plunge and buy some products from Shaklee. Shaklee is a corporation committed to providing healthy alternatives to cleaning our home, nutrition and weight management.



As I have been slowly converting my house over to a "green" household I have been talking with friends. I have a friend who uses Shaklee products and who raves about their effectiveness.



I have been thinking about purchasing the starter kit - which has everything from dish detergent to disenfecting wipes. It appears to be a real way to jump head first into "green" cleaning.



I will post follow ups after I receive and use my new Shaklee products! :>

2 comments:

Pam - www.apainintheheel.com said...

I am a Shaklee rep and would love to help you with your purchase if you are not already in touch with someone else. Please contact me at pbrechlin@hotmail.com or on Yahoo, AIM or MSN Instant message at id pbrechlin

www.naturalnhealthy.com

Catherine said...

I think it’s great that you’re talking about green cleaning products. It’s so important that we get all the toxic chemicals out of our houses. There’s a great summary of what toxins are in “traditional” home cleaners here: http://www.veryhealthylife.com/page.php?url=healthyhome Pretty scary stuff!