FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentine's Day Kids Craft

With Valentine's Day QUICKLY approaching I was looking for a unique treat for my son's preschool Valentine card.

I found these delicious and simple looking rice krispie treats in a heart shape - FUN! Here is the recipie - http://jas.familyfun.go.com/recipefinder/display?id=40795. I am going to jazz it up by adding some pink and red sprinkles and possibly dipping one side into melted chocolate - YUMMY :>


Cellophane bags and ribbon can be found at your local arts and crafts store OR you can slip it into a simple ziplock bag!


Inside (or outside) the bag slip in a poem printed in red or pink ink and glued to a red construction paper heart that reads:

"Thanks for being my snap, crackle and pop friend!" OR


"You put the snap, crackle and pop into our friendship!"


Now there's a simple and sweet Valentine that anyone would enjoy! :>


No comments: