FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Going Green - Recycle Cell Phones!


Everyone loves their new gadgets! We have cell phones, ipods, cameras, blackberrys.......they are SO fun when they are shiny and new! You are left with the question - "What do I do with my old cell phone??"
When I am out grocery shopping, I do notice some bins that advertise recycling your cell phone - or maybe that was reading glasses!! Well, here's a bit of advice - check out http://www.call2recycle.org/. This company has partnered with many major retailers - Best Buy, Lowe's, Home Depot, Sears, Radio Shack, Circut City and Target - to offer convenient drop off locations for reycling your "old" cell phones and rechargable batteries.
The site offers an area where you can type in your zip to find the closest center. I found 12 located less than 7 miles from my house - very easy way to be green!

No comments: