FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Planning a Birthday Party - friend and foe


Well, I am almost finished with the party for my kids - it's on Saturday. We're starting the day at a local moonbouce play area and coming back to out house for lunch and cake. My son will be 4 and is obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine. He has been since he was 16 months old! I am so happy because those stinkers cost a fortune!! Anyway, he is having a Thomas cake (again!!). I decided to get it from Coldstone Creamery this year to get something different.

My daughter - who will be 2 (there birthdays ar 5 days apart :>) decided on a little mermaid cake. She was torn between the Hello Kitty, Princesses and Ariel - she finally made her decisions.

I have been working feverishly on my house in anticipation of this event. I really want to update my entire kitchen but won't do it for a couple of years. So, to keep me happy until I do that - I decided to paint everything that I could in my kitchen - walls, trim, cabinets - even the countertops! Yeah, i might be crazy but if I'm going to change it in a few years anyway, I thought, what the heck!! That's the picture above. Hmmm - you can either love it or hate it!!
So, I am off now to finish putting together my Independent Designer Friday post (and cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc.......)! I will be featuring TONS of lovely ladies and their respective (delicious :>) Etsy shops/websites! These are going to be some fabulous upcoming weeks!!

No comments: