FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Quote of the Week!


"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."


~ Robert Brault
I add a story from my own week......I was washing the dishes from lunch in the sink a few days ago. My 2 year old daughter comes up to me with her favorite blanket in hand and begins to lay it on the dirty red carpet under the sink.
I begin to think to myself - don't do that it's dirty! But I just watch her work instead. She so meticulously lays the blanket out, carefully considering it's position. She then lays down on the blanket preparing for a rest.
Again, I think to myself - NO don't that's SO dirty! But, I refrain from speaking and continue to watch. As she's laying down, she picks her head up, looks at me, pats the ground next to her and says, "Lay here mommy."
Without even thinking twice about the dirty floor I lay down next to my daughter feeling so priviledged that she invited me! Ah, but the best was yet to come. As we were laying there face to face not more than nose distance apart, she kisses me. Not once, not twice, but all over my face. I was so happy I could have cried. How long will my little sweet want to do this with me? I realize how lucky I am right now.
What a sweet moment I didn't let escape me by worries of the everyday. :>
Live, Laugh and Love!

No comments: