FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!




Hello all! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! This is an extra special holiday in my family as my husband and son each share this saint's name as a middle name! WOO HOO! I decided to hunt on Etsy to find some cool shamrocky items!
Here is what I found - An adorable shamrock pillow by Chubby Trubby. What a fun way to sunggle up!
The next is a delicious shamrock bracelet by dckdesigns. This bracelet would be a fab addition to your spring wardrobe! I wish everyone a bit of luck - in life and in style! :>

1 comment:

Heather Berry said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Shamrock Pillow on your blog!! I'm very flattered.

I love your things! Lovely, lovely...

Sincerely,

Heather
Chubby Trubby's
pet beds and pillows
www.chubbytrubby.blogspot.com
www.ChubbyTrubby.etsy.com