FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Friday, March 7, 2008

Toddler Tips - Girl Charlee Clothing






















I have been admiring the children's clothing company - Girl Charlee for awhile now. I LOVE retro and vintage and if you do to then you will love this clothing line. Above is a delicious little outfit that is a fave of mine :> I love orange and I LOVE gauchos!! I think they are too cute and refreshing on little ones! I think this outfit will most likely end up in my daughter's closet.


Girl Charlee offers clothing for boys and girls from birth through size 6 along with unique gifts and health and body items. Check them out!

No comments: