FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Friday, January 11, 2008

Baby/Toddler Leg Warmers


As I was surfing on the web until 2 am (as always) I came across a really cool tutorial. How to make baby/toddler leg warmers. I have a toddler girl and always admired the baby lega warmers that I have seen, so I was curious. I found this tutorial - http://www.flickr.com/photos/babyhopes/237397072/in/set-72157594274454468/ by Baby Hopes. It offers really good pictures and detailed instructions. I made them following her instructions and had excellent results. I also made them "my way" after using her instructions and cut out a few steps (I may post my own tutorial some day). Have fun sewing!!

No comments: