FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Home Tip Tuesday - Clorox Green Works

I have to say that I am excited to see yet another green cleaner on the market. I am in the process of really "buckling down" and switching over to greener - more earth friendly products. I use most Method products - hand soap, laundry detergent, laundry softner, tub and tile cleaner, floor cleaner. I am VERY satisified with the cleaning power, scent and the good feeling I get when I use them.

One bad cleaning product that I can't kick (but I have definetly scaled WAY back) is bleach. I love the way it smells when I use it to clean the sink and toilets. It must be because it was/is my mother's cleaning choice for most projects. It must make me think of childhood.

I am hoping that this new Clorox product will help me kick my infatuation with bleach! I was definetely looking and now I may have found my new cleaning love. It is made of a coconut based cleaning agent with lemon oils, corn based alcohol and filtered water. Check out the stats on the product at - http://www.greenworkscleaners.com/?WT.srch=1.

Hopefully this product will keep us moving in the right "green" direction!

Have a story about Clorox Green Works? Let us know!

No comments: