FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Quote of the Week!


Quote by Benjamin Franklin

"Never leave that till to-morrow which you can do to-day."
Sometimes I agree with this quote and sometimes I don't. I do when I want to wake up on a Saturday with nothing to do but enjoy my family. I don't on a Tuesday night when all I want to do is play hide and seek and enjoy my kids.
When I was younger, I found myself sticking to old Ben's words a little more often. Now that I am older with a family I have found a NEW QUOTE that better firs my life -
“Cleaning and scrubbing can wait for tomorrow,
For babies grow up, I’ve learned, to my sorrow.
So quiet down, cobwebs.
Dust, go to sleep.
I’m rocking my baby, and babies don’t keep.”
Author Unknown
This quote is all so unfortunately true! I look at my 3 year old son and my almost 2 year old daughter and wonder where the time went? I can weep.......
SO - moms, dads, caregivers, providers, workers - slow down and smell the roses and play that one last game of hide and seek :>
What quote do you like to follow?

No comments: