FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Quote of the Week!


"It's wearable art...."


What is wearable art?? It's anything that you wear that you think is art!! In my recent searches on Etsy, I found this gorgeous bracelet. I found it in a store called Annie and Olive. It is simple gingham and a bit understated but that is what I LOVE about it!


I love the difference in it. I love the "country" in it. I love the classic in it. I love the timeless in it. I love the black and white in it!


Oh....if I only had an endless supply of money, the damage I could do. If only I had a place to wear it all to! With my little babes, I don't get to dress up too much!


But, you can bet your bottom dollar that I will have a KILLER handbag!!


:>

1 comment:

able mabel said...

Great minds think alike! We've been working on something similar but not using it as a bracelet!