FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Monday, January 21, 2008

Thinking about buying a ruffler??


I have decided that I am sick of sewing a basting stitch and then pulling and gathering material by hand to do a ruffle stitch (ugh!!) Alot of times the stitch/thread breaks and the ruffle is uneven - so I say "fugedaboutit"...I am splurging and buying a ruffler. They are about $30.00 and you can buy one on www.ebay.com. I have a Brother machine so I decided that I am not going to buy a one size fits all, I am going to buy a Brother attachment. I personally think that $30.00 for a life saver in ruffles is well worth it! I will post again after I receive it and make some creation!!

No comments: