FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Monday, January 7, 2008

Why choose a slouch bag??


As a handbag lover, I am always thinking about and admiring handbags. I recently designed my first slouch bag. I have found my new true love (sorry Kev).......it is so unassuming and relaxed....ahhhhh if I could only be more like my handbag!!!! It sits comfortably on my shoulder, holds all of my gear and really LOOKS like it's having a good time carrying all of my stuff around. A slouch bag looks like it can handle anything - makes you think that holding your stuff is just second nature - NO PROBLEMO!!! Try one out - heck check out my newest Simply Slouchy Sack - you won't be disappointed!

No comments: