FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Monday, January 21, 2008

New Pink Owl Fabric..


I saw it and I just HAD to HAVE it! I swear if you saw my fabric stash you may faint! I am completely and totally addicted to fabric. I admit it - "Hello, my name is Mackenzie and I am a fabric junkie." Is there a rehab out there somewhere? Wait a minute, this is an obsession I LOVE to have. I can't give this up! There are WAY to many fun, funky, vibrant, delicious fabrics out there waiting for me to buy and create something with! What will my new owl friends become?? A new slouch bag...a new convertible wristlet?....a new change purse?...oh my! The options are limitless!!


Do you have a fabric obsession? What's your current fave??

No comments: