FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Saturday, January 19, 2008

How to make jeans into a skirt


I started this adventure by bookmarking this tutorial a long while ago as motivation and inspiration to try this someday. http://www.savvyseams.com/clothing/jeanskirt2.php Now my day has come. I am currently in the middle of converting a pair of jeans that I bought on clearance at Target into a cool skirt with a black and white motif patchwork in the middle of the front and back. I used this tutorial to give me the basic idea and then added on from there. I will be finished in a few days and I plan to post the tutorial here. It hasn't been very difficult - the most difficult has been to pick out the fabrics to use for the patchwork......

No comments: