FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY !!!! - Sign Up for Newsletter to Enter!!

FREE WRISTLET MONTHLY!!!! Sign up for my Sweet Mailing List
to receive Members Only Newsletter & Discounts!
Hosting by YMLP.com

Monday, January 28, 2008

Craft Business Information

Anyone starting out with a business needs resources right?? I do (did) and am constantly reading between baking cookies, changing diapers, refereeing fights and sewing to find bigger and better (everyday) ways to market myself and my business.

I have come across many sites that have alot of information compiled for the work from home entrepenuer. Here is one site with such information - http://www.theartfulcrafter.com/craft-business.html.

Check it out. I know that I am back to read a new article when I am not chasing a toddler.......

Do you have a favorite site for craft business information?? Let us know!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Thanks for the opp to spread the word about craft business sites.
While market is FLOODED with business advice sites, craft businesses are a bit harder to find. I am sure your readers would enjoy my blog about the ups, down, and oftentimes humorous stories from my first hand experiences.
Please visit:
http://www.crafterbs.blogspot.com/

Theresa :-)